|Job Type:||Full Time|
Gudai-Darri is Rio Tinto’s latest Iron Ore mine which will commence operations mid 2022. Located 110 kilometres north-west of Newman, this new mine site boasts brand new camp facilities with comfortable living amenities including high speed internet connectivity. The mine will operate its own airport so you will be able to fly directly to site from Perth.
Rio Tinto are creating a technically advanced iron ore mine – a new mine for a new way of working, with the mine being the first in WA to have over half the fleet operating autonomously.
WesTrac have been awarded the opportunity to work on the exciting Gudai-Darri Project based in the Pilbara and are now offering WesTrac employees an opportunity to be at the pioneering edge of mining. We are seeking team members who are looking for the next step in their career to join this flagship autonomous project.
We currently have an opportunity for a Planner Forecaster to join this exciting project. This role is required to work closely with internal stakeholders ensuring forecasting data is correctly entered into the forecasting system and provide insight and operational visibility to areas of the business to support business activities and capitalise on growth opportunities. This role will act as the key point of contact and subject matter expert of the forecasting system for all internal stakeholder enquiries and requires someone with expectational communication and problem-solving skills.
This is a full time Metro position working an 5 days on, 2 days off roster working 10 hour days
To be successful the following is required:
- Demonstrated experience in a Data Analyst role interpreting data
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience working with Power BI
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A team player mentality
- Experience working in a Mining or Construction organisation in a similar role highly desirable
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Formal Training and Development
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
If you are interested in this role, you must advise your current leader you are submitting an application before applying. It is a requirement that you have been in your current role for a minimum of 12 month, however it is at your managers discretion if they support you applying prior to 12 months being in the role.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.