|Job Type:||Full Time|
Help create a home away from home.
- FIFO 2:1 from Perth, Western Australia
- Sodexo cover all onboarding costs
- Various Utility tasks to mix up your day
Do you have previous Bus or Truck driving experience?
If you’re ready to dig in, we have several opportunities for Bus Drivers to join our friendly site-based teams, working a Fly-In-Fly-Out 2:1 roster, across Western Australia’s remote sites. Please note you must be comfortable with carrying out Utility tasks as part of this role.
What experience are we looking for?
Our Bus Drivers are team players, have a can-do attitude, are flexible and always remain focused on safety and service delivery. To be successful, you’ll need:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with full work rights is mandatory
- HR License or above with F/T endorsement or PTD Authorisation
- Able to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing and police check
- Experience driving a 53 seater or above highly regarded
- Experience driving large trucks or road trains
- Experience using a two way radio highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience with Vehicle Pre-Start checks
- Any utility experience is a bonus!
What will you be doing?
Your day will include transporting passengers to and from the mine, and/or the airport.
20-40% of your role will also include working alongside our Utilities team lending a hand with cleaning and other important site requirements.
Working on-site with our teams means you’ll be working 11 hours per day on a 2:1 roster (two weeks at work and one week at home), in extreme (hot!) environments, so having a good level of fitness will help you get through each day!
Why choose Sodexo?
Sodexo is a people business, employing over half a million people worldwide and thousands here in Australia. Our employees, who through their commitment and dedication personify Sodexo’s unique values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress, are our greatest asset.
We believe the more diverse we are, the stronger we are. No matter your background, we will do all we can to help you thrive. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities, valuing diversity and creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees. As well as offering many development opportunities and a great recognition program!
What's in it for you?
- Full uniform
- Sodexo cover onboarding/ pre-employment costs
- Delicious meals & well kept rooms
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Flights to and from Site (Point of Hire is Perth, WA)
- Opportunity to see regional WA whilst working on various sites across the Pilbara
- Remuneration $79 000 - $80 000
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Sodexo team and you meet the minimum criteria above, please apply with your resume detailing relevant employment history and availability.
One of our friendly recruiters will contact shortlisted candidates for a phone interview, this is your opportunity to ask any questions you may have!
What are you waiting for, submit your application today, so that you can become part of the Sodexo family!
Sodexo provides a range of services within facility management and Building maintenance at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in challenging environments.
At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.