|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL are trusted to deliver for some of the largest transport networks in Australia as we maximise client value and position assets to support the right standard of customer experience.
UGL Regional Linx has been awarded the contract to Operate and Maintain the NSW Country Regional Network (CRN) under a 10-year agreement with the NSW Government, commencing in January 2022.
RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR - 3 Month Contract
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible with assisting the recruitment team in recruiting and talent acquisitions methods and strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support in attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meet the projects workforce needs and goals.
About the role
- Prepare recruitment metric data and operational reports
- Assist with and adhere to compliance
- Assist the Recruitment team - write and Place jobs/ads on internal and external job boards such as required
- Set up interviews with qualified candidates and hiring managers where required
- Assists with referee and qualification checks using appropriate guides and databases
- Assist with preparation of employment contracts and correspondence to team member where required
- Previous experience in HR Recruitment/Administrator role
- Experience building rapport and relationships with stakeholders
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail and ability to prioritise
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within, rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.