Requisition ID: 41122
Job Category: Campus; Engineering
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Graduate opportunity: Build the extraordinary, every day!
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Graduate Civil Engineer to join our Dynamic Earth Solutions group, supporting the Civil Site Development team in Brisbane.
Our Dynamic Earth Solutions (DES) group forms an integrated core that provides clients with outstanding project execution through our geotechnical, hydrotechnical, and civil site development expertise. From concept to operation, we’re committed to providing traditional services alongside proprietary technologies and innovative thinking to deliver custom, cost-effective solutions.
From studies, analysis, and design to construction supervision and monitoring, our DES group specializes in site planning, spatial information and digital terrain modelling, surface and subsurface investigations, rock mechanics, underground structures, geotechnical laboratory services, flood forecasting and water resource management.
Interested in being part of pursuing and developing new technologies, unlocking constraints, and bringing more value to our clients’ operations? Join our team today!
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Exceptional communicators
- Collaborators who think laterally and innovatively to solve problems
- Driven and achievement orientated
- Find satisfaction in creating positive change
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards) in Civil Engineering with a strong academic record
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within Australia and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Our Professional Development Program
As a graduate with Hatch you will build professional relationships with renowned experts, and champion great initiatives for reputable, well-known clients. You will belong to a company that fosters career growth, encourages continuous improvement and is pioneering in nature.
You will have opportunities to:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced professionals and experts
- Achieve Professional Chartership and individual career goals
- Work in a flexible framework and environment
- Attend networking events, opportunities and activities
- Continuously learn and develop through a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Work with one of Australia’s Top Graduate Employers
If you are passionate about working in a global, inclusive and collaborative team to provide innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients and the communities we serve, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace, we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks leave per year as part of our Lifestyle Leave Program. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.