|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an administrative role working in a technology and/or international environment.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling/booking and budgeting of events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Effective organizational skills with an attention to detail.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform administrative tasks such as strategically managing calendars, booking travel, scheduling facilities and equipment and managing budgets.
- Improve and define processes and procedures, with little or no guidance.
- Lead and manage projects of different magnitude.
- Organize logistics for various team off-sites and events.
- Be the pulse of the team and a trusted advisor to the Leadership team.