|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation's most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA. We support 250 million passenger journeys annually in Australia.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Rolling Stock Services in the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career in the Adelaide Rail Transformation Program.
Join the team in the role of System & Server Administrator and play a pivotal part in ensuring our client facing team is well optimised and utilised each and every day.
- Experience in and working user knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, File Servers and Remote Desktop by designing system configuration; system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system maintenance, optimisation and support standards.
- Experience establishing server virtualisation technologies including VMWare Hypervisor, SRM, server hardware and storage by designing system configuration; system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system maintenance, optimisation and support standards.
- Proven negotiation and dispute resolution skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Problem Solving skills, with proven experience in a systems approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrable investigative and research skills and well developed conceptual and analytical skills.
- Sound Technical skills with using Windows Operating Systems and Active Director.
- Sound understanding and experience of ITIL practices
- Experience in managing Azure tenancies and Office 365 instances
- Experience in maintaining Infrastructure architectures across small to medium enterprise.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or significant proven experience, relevant to this discipline.
- ITIL certification as well as Cisco Certified Network Professional certifications are highly desirable
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert together with being a VCP VMWare Certified Professional are both highly desirable
- Proven customer engagement skills, including the ability to pro-actively resolve issues and increase customer satisfaction
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and legally entitled to live and work in SA
- Must possess a current, valid and unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence
- Ensure the security, efficiency and stability of the OCMS system and server infrastructure
- To support Adelaide Metro’s commitment to continuous improvements in server and system security and stability.
- Managing, measuring, and monitoring the services via the incident, change request and problem management processes.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and support of server assets, including regular patching and version updates
- Participate in Change Advisory Board
- Co-ordinate Level 3 support tasks with internal or external support services.
- Undertake all Technical Maintenance Plans for Server Assets
- Contribute to support documentation for support level 3, 2,1 & 0 processes, where requestedContribute to software license management for accountable services.
- Monitor and conduct regular health checks of systems to ensure that all OCMS Assets are performing to the correct service levels for each of the accountable services.
- Package and deploy new software, new operating systems or updates to existing OS and software.
- Deliver service modification project tasks and deliverables as assigned
- Leverage subject matter expertise to support modifications to accountable services.
- Undertake quality management and monitoring of OCMS integration works.
- Contribute to and maintain service design documents, including support processes for new and/or modified services for the service desk.
- Provide input into reports related to service modifications and projects.
- Contribute to cyclical reporting mechanisms and improvement cycles
- Undertake risk management – identify and report on OCMS risks
- Participate in a 24/7 on call roster.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity to work as part of a new and growing team within a project environment
- Fixed Term Contract – 2 years role based in Adelaide
- Full time Hours
This new opportunity will have you be a part of the Information Technology team as we work together to ensure that we provide the best IT solutions and developments so that we can ensure the smooth operation of the Metropolitan Adelaide train network. Your role will allow Keolis Downer to operate and bring forth a world class service to the people of SA and will have the benefits of high exposure and potential growth opportunities that come with a success job well done.
To apply hit “apply now” or contact Anita via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Only applications submitted and completed in full, through the online vacancies will be considered. Keolis Downer does not accept applications via email. *