|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
The role of Project Coordinator in Infrastructure & Technology is to support coordination and the preparation and of completed tenders for allocated project’s and support the process between proposal submission to contract award through to the handover with the mobilisation of the projects.
The Project Coordinator has the authority and responsibility to carry out the following duties, which include but are not limited to\:
- Develop pricing proposal strategies to ensure the highest probability of success.
- Review tender documentation ensuring a full and complete understanding of the technical and commercial commitment to which UGL/CIMIC will be obligated.
- Undertake any adhoc projects, initiatives, tasks as directed by the Senior Bid Manager.
- Coordinate the collation of information required to prepare the submission of the bid proposal. e.g. engineering, suppliers, human resources.
- Development and vetting of tender packages to suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop pricing and cost models for tenders.
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant discipline (Commerce, Engineering, Marketing etc..).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Proficient skills in computers\: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.