|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Profile Summary
Work across clients to provide support during solution realization and service transition activities by contributing specialized knowledge and experience. Execute and track issue identification and resolution, and customer relationship maintenance of identified work streams. Participate in solution architecture planning activities through the transition of work to ensure that Accenture is able to begin delivering on the outsourcing engagement.
Control delivery of programs, projects and/or managed services
- Deliver desired business outcomes and/or service commitments through effective planning and execution
- Manage the delivery effort including change, demand and support of operations management within schedule, cost, quality, effort and SLAs
- Prioritize and manage the scope of the assigned program, project or contracted service
- Identify, understand and effectively manage milestones and dependencies across multiple stakeholders ensuring clear accountabilities and shared understanding of impact
- Manage issues and risks of the assigned program, project, releases or contracted service
Monitors delivery of programs, projects and/or managed services
- Monitors delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting and implement continuous improvements
- Supports the management of financials, contractual, and operational commitments in alignment with contract and original deal economics, as well as cost management targets
Plan programs, projects and/or managed services
- Baseline the scope and estimate and plan the work
- Plan and manage resourcing/staffing within a globally sourced delivery model
Salary Range: 80 - 110K
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.