|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Profile Summary
These professionals are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
Responsibilities & Skills
Define world-class IT architectures
- Establish Accenture as a technology thought leaders in the marketplace
- Drive and develop technology vision, innovation, expertise, and thought leadership
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions Implement world-class IT architectures
- Define, design, build, deliver and run the engagement’s, platform’s and/or product’s required architecture (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs
- Define and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.