Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development, as well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HBSC as a Personal Banking Consultant - 20hrs Part Time at our Canberra Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Welcome customers into the branch and provide prompt accurate information on services available in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring customer experience is of the highest standard throughout all interactions.
- Assisting customers by answering enquiries, identifying customer needs, educating and encouraging use of new customer technology and cash handling.
- Assisting customer transactions at the Self Service Terminals in a friendly, service orientated, prompt and efficient manner.
- Achieving set referral and sales targets, by promoting cross-selling opportunities and contributing to the front lines sales delivery of personal products and services.
- Actively promoting our full range of products and services in liaison with other related entities.
- Handling customer complaints promptly and efficiently.