|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for our clients.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of a team of 2900 diverse, inclusive and passionate people working together to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage, execute and control the delivery of Transmission Line Construction projects.
About the role:
- Working with the Program Delivery Team to manage and coordinate high risk and/or high value construction projects
- Prepare estimates of cost including the planning, coordination and management of human, material and capital resources to provide a cost effective, quality service that meets our Clients key performance indicators and financial accountabilities of the business
- Deliver projects to key performance indicators predominantly around HSEQ, risk, schedule, cost, scope and client expectation
- Follow Zinfra's Project Management Methodologies and work to adopt best practice in project management
- Have ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the project across all phases of the project from Initiation to Close including management of the project team
- Adhere to all business policies and procedures in delivery of the project
- Project Management Diploma or Certificate IV in Project Management or is willing to undertake or relevant experience in the field
- Accredited as CPPP with AIPM or is willing to undertake accreditation
- Significant experience in contract management, estimating and delivery of power projects
- Demonstrable experience in Transmission Line construction projects
- The ability to lead a multidisciplinary team and drive the project toward milestones
- Soft skills and the ability to develop the capability of those reporting into you
- Track and monitor project costs and manage competing priorities
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and develop excellent working relationships with all clients, and other internal and external stakeholders
At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive, diverse environment. With a focus on equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave, leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Come join us!