|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for our clients.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of a team of 2900 diverse, inclusive and passionate people working together to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are currently seeking talented Lineworkers to join our team in Maryborough. There will be some travel associated with this role, and the successful applicant will enjoy a 9-day fortnight.
The primary purpose of this role is to undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks through the safe & effective operation of associated plant and equipment.
About the role
- 9 day fortnights
- Some intrastate travel expected in this position
- You will be expected to:
- Study and interpret technical drawings and network line diagrams
- Undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks in accordance with Company Policies, Quality Systems and HSE procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Emergency response on high/low voltage distribution assets.
- Hold a Certificate III ESI in Distribution, though relevant G&B and Hot Stick qualifications would see your application considered favourably
- QLD Electrical licence
- Experience within an electrical maintenance and construction environment
- Previous Ergon experience would be highly regarded
- Experience working in high-risk environments.
- Demonstrated ability to recognise and solve problems in the workplace
- Be willing to travel across the State
- Proven ability to work productively as part of a team, in a fast paced and changing workplace.
This role would suit a highly motivated and engaging individual who is results driven and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
Please note: you must possess a current Australian driver’s licence and white/blue card as travel between sites will be required.
At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive, diverse environment. With a focus on equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave, leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Come and Join us!