|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a national, leading provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, Zinfra has gained a reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for our clients.
When you join Zinfra you become part of a 1500 strong passionate workforce working together to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
We are currently recruiting a Lead Commissioning Engineer to commence with us on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will lead the commissioning of substation projects and play a critical role in overall delivery success.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a project commissioning team of up to four Commissioning Engineers on brownfield and greenfield transmission and distribution substation projects.
- Drive delivery of site acceptance testing in accordance with the commissioning programme.
- Work collaboratively with the Construction Manager and the client’s commissioning interface on site.
- Report progress, resource requirements and issues to the Commissioning Manager.
- Manage site generated technical queries with the design authority.
- Manage commissioning Q&A documentation on site.
- Manage commissioning drawings on site from inception to handover.
- Technically support and mentor the project commissioning team.
- Complete testing of any substation component to an exemplary standard.
- Plan, prepare for and execute outage activities.
- Ensure all tasks are completed safely to the required standard in accordance with SWMS and procedures.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a Lead Commissioning Engineer role.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Commissioning Engineer.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- A resilient approach to project challenges.
- A collaborative attitude towards the achievement of goals.
- Competently use MS Office tools.
- NSW network experience.
At Zinfra, we also believe in building the reputations of our people. We provide a diversity of career pathways to allow our employees to reach their full potential and build on their career choices.
We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. We offer a friendly and supportive environment, promoting teamwork, open communication and career development. Are you up for the challenge?