|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent growth in the energy sector in Sydney we are currently seeking expressions of interest for Project Manager’s and Construction Manager to be based in our Sydney offices.
As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for our clients.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of a team of 2900 diverse, inclusive and passionate people working together to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are seeking expressions of interests for Project Manager and Construction Manager candidates to commence with Zinfra on a full-time permanent basis and be based out of Sydney.
About the role:
- Leading the Project Delivery Team to manage and coordinate high risk and/or high value construction projects
- Deliver projects to key performance indicators predominantly around HSEQ, risk, schedule, cost, scope and client expectation
- Follow Zinfra's Project Management Methodologies and work to adopt best practice in project management
- Have ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the project across all phases of the project from Initiation to Close including management of the project team
- Effectively manage all relationships between Zinfra and client
- Looking to further hone your project management/Site leadership skills in a business with a structured development process.
- Significant experience in contract management, estimating and delivery of power projects
- Demonstrable experience in HV power projects in Transmission lines and/or Substations
- The ability to lead a multidisciplinary team and drive the project toward milestones
- Soft skills and the ability to develop the capability of those reporting into you
- Relevant Engineering Degree (Electrical or Civil), Project Management Diploma, and AIPM certification preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and develop excellent working relationships with all clients, and other internal and external stakeholders
At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive, diverse environment. Our project delivery teams are the key to our success so we make every effort to develop and promote our own people.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave, leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Come join us!