|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Melbourne or Macquarie Park Location
- 6-month fixed term
Optus is focused on our commitment to being Australia’s most loved everyday brand by building unique lasting customer connections and experiences. We’re excited to take our customers on our journey to being digital everywhere and ensuring our customers can connect with us when it suits them.
That is why, we’re investing in our Amazing People, and on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join the team on our journey to embrace innovation.
We are currently on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our motivated and tenacious team, and who enjoys working in a fun and fast paced environment. As a genuine customer advocate, you will drive best practice recruitment solutions to our business and be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients within our Optus Retail and Digital Consumer Service teams. You will work in partnership with executives and managers across all levels of the business to provide market mapping, head hunting and consulting services. Your focus will be to research the talent market to identify and create pipelines that will resource our Frontline Customer Service teams.
Critical to this role is a high level of stakeholder management and continued engagement with potential candidates to ensure sustainability of the brand in the market to ensure that Optus can continue to attract the right people for the right role.
To be successful in this role you will be extremely resilient and comfortable working within a fast-paced volume industry where the goal posts may be constantly shifting. You will also be able to demonstrate proven experience in the following areas:
- Strong recruitment background or knowledge; a blend of agency and in-house/RPO environments within a global organisation is preferred
- Previous Retail and/or Contact centre recruitment experience/knowledge preferred
- Outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills, capable of dealing with all levels, across a matrix style organisation
- The ability to think outside the box and promote/build a high-performance culture through the attraction, assessment and selection of the highest calibre talent in the market
- Successful experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes
- Experience in managing searches, market mapping and head hunting, highly desired
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills – capable of managing multiple stakeholders at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle
Join a highly motivated team in a dynamic, ever changing business where the opportunities are endless. If thriving in a challenging environment makes you tick, apply online today as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
What are you waiting for? Now is the time for ‘Yes’!
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.