|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
Fixed Term role to December 2021.
About The Company
Jemena owns and operates more than $11.5 billion worth of major utility infrastructure. We have been providing safe, secure, and reliable energy to Australians for more than 100 years. Our focus is on developing innovative solutions to the energy trilemma of reliability, affordability and sustainability.
About The Role
The Project Safety Advisor supports project teams in order to deliver optimal HSE solutions that underpin the delivery of our HSE Strategy.
In your role, you will work across projects to ensure implementation of operational safe systems of work, effective work processes and practices so that client group goals and targets are achieved. Your focus will be to drive a workplace HSE culture defined by risk based systems and proactive behaviours of accountability, ownership, awareness and leadership.
The role is based in Keysborough and will support a number of projects across multiple locations; Rowville, Hazelwood, Yallourn and Loy Yang.
- Actively work with project teams to ensure HSE systems and processes are reflective of the individual risk profile of the project, are fit for purpose, are continuously improved and appropriately applied, with accurate records maintained.
- Provide expert advice on complex HSE matters to leaders, employees, contractors and clients
- Support the development and delivery of HSE initiatives/programs/training for the project in line with Group HSE Strategy
- Lead complex HSE investigations and support the business with less-complex HSE investigations.
- Conduct quality HSE audits and inspections to assist in the development of recommendations for tailored programs to improve HSE performance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Health & Safety or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of Australian HSE legislative frameworks and codes of practice.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of risk based HSE systems and assurance programs.
- Well-developed ability to engage and influence a range of key stakeholders to embed a mature safety culture.
- Ability to produce clear, concise and accurate HSE information and reports.
- Proven experience in leading incident and investigation and route cause analysis.
- Experience supporting high risk project work, preferably within the utilities, services, infrastructure or similar industry.
Jemena is committed to creating a workplace that’s inclusive, supportive and where everyone feels they can belong. We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace our differences.
We provide a range of employee benefits including flexible working options to help you blend your work/life balance.
Click to Apply.
Applications will close Sunday 4th April 2021 @ 11:59pm.