At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Oceania Financial Services Organisation (FSO) pursuit team supports EY’s largest and most strategic opportunities across the financial services sector in Oceania. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development/ marketing communications professional to join the team and work alongside, engagement teams and account teams across financial services sector in Oceania, providing guidance on pursuit strategy and management.
This role is offered on a permanent full-time basis and will be based in Sydney.
Your key responsibilities
- Adopts EY global leading-practice tools and processes to manage the RFP process and actively contributes to all facets of the pursuit
- Responsible for managing multiple works streams to ensure completion of all key client deliverables including kick-off strategy, client preparation and follow-up, document management and oral preparation and delivery. Coordinating with onshore and offshore design resources in the development and production of written and visual materials
- Working with engagement teams and account teams in developing winning communications that highlight EY’s value proposition and demonstrates the client benefit
- Thinks creatively to develop innovative content that ensures client feedback is included
- Develops and shares leading practices around pursuit management
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Exceptional project management skills and a demonstrated ability to flex according to changing pursuit and team requirements
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role or business development function
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Well-organised with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to influence without authority, lead and coach others
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel