At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
- Provide support for laptops, tablets and mobile phones for Senior Executives and their Executive Assistants. Including Intune, O365 and other company related applications.
- Provide support for critical meetings and town halls. Including the meeting room hardware and related software(s) such as Zoom, Webex or MS Teams.
- Provide local desktop technical support, trouble shooting and desktop application functional support suchas "how to support".
- Provide executive support out of hours and on weekends via an On-Call telephone service (rostered).
- Track progress of incidents and service requests through to closure with Local Service Desk and resolver teams.
- Provide face-to-face status updates of progress to Executive Assistants and Senior Executives.
- Perform daily and weekly checks of all office-based technology equipment such as meeting rooms and desks.
- Coordinate and support new hardware and software installations, hardware repairs and hardware maintenance with third party vendors.
We are looking for someone who is self-driven with a positive "can do" attitude and having excellent technical and
analytical skills and be a collaborative team player. You should have great judgment based on experience, knowledge
and ability to deal with ambiguity. Be a great communicator with all levels of the organisations including Executive
Leadership. A Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar is preferable.
Ideally, you have at least 3 years’ experience providing end-user support in a medium to large organization including
executive support, experience working with Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Active Directory and
Intune. As well as experience with supporting virtual meeting room hardware and related software(s) such as Zoom,
Webex or MS Teams.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.