|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425,000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our client’s businesses run daily, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
About the role
The year 2021 will bring about significant growth and exciting prospects within our Corporate Facilities Management segment, Sodexo are currently looking for a passionate and driven Workplace Experience Officers’ interested in joining Sodexo and working on a client site within the Canberra area.
Reporting to the Workplace Experience Manager (Interstate & NZ), you will be responsible for managing Reception and Welcome Crew services providing client meeting room support. This is a pivotal role to provide the first point of contact for all visitors to the Client organisation and is crucial to the delivery of the Client Experience. This role works collaboratively to manage all aspects of client and staff bookings, meetings, new and visiting staff members, audio visual (AV), events and daily catering requirements.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Client on site as well as practising excellent teamwork and support for the other members of the service
- To ensure that all preparation, presentation and service is carried out promptly and to Sodexo and Client standards
- To ensure completion of all relevant Company & statutory paperwork
- To actively pursue and achieve budget targets and assist in budget compilation
- To compile & assess all daily, weekly and monthly audits, inspections & reports, and address all areas in a timely and efficient manner with detailed responses to all Client requests and actions
- To ensure security and maintenance of premises, equipment and stock
- To manage & coordinate all maintenance works, suppliers, sub-contractors & trade persons on site
- To ensure the Client premises maintains a high-level maintenance and appearance
- To assess potential new maintenance works that may be required on site
- To assist and support with the creation & updates for all standard operating procedures required on site
- To maintain a sound understanding of all contractual obligations
- To maintain a high standard of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness in accordance with Sodexo, Client and statutory requirements
- To maintain and continuously improve food presentation, service and standards
- To actively monitor complaints, unfit food reports, alleged food poisoning and supplier appraisal forms
- To reduce maintenance turnaround periods and downtime of any plant and equipment
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar role and industry, ideally with some form of Business qualification and additionally some Facility experience and insight. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain effective and strong relationships with clients, visitors, staff and colleagues as well as being able to self-manage, work cooperatively and collaboratively with others and have a flexible approach to function effectively under pressure.
Additionally, you will also be able to/have:
- Ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines & timelines
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to consult effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a continually changing environment with a strong emphasis on consistency and flexibility
- Solutions focused approach and able to identify opportunities to add value
- Energetic, passionate and leads by example
- Ability to communicate with confidence and respect for others
- Proven ability to use own judgement to effectively manage workloads, take responsibility for and prioritise tasks and clearly communicate when undertaking and delivering outcomes and services
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5-minute application process.