|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people, join us at WooliesX.
As a business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Woolworths at Work is a newly created business at WooliesX. Here at Woolworths at Work we’re bringing fresh thinking to everyday essentials, transforming everything from your procurement process to the everyday experience of your team. You will be joining a fantastic, smart and supportive team where collaboration is key.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Sales Executive with an entrepreneurial and customer focused mindset to join a new and growing team. Working across multiple industries, you will be tasked with building relationships with key decision makers in medium enterprises. Key to the success is using a consultative sales ability to uncover customer problems and how we are able to help them alleviate those problems.
You will nurture leads generated via multiple channels to drive business results and deliver critical revenue targets. With no two quarters the same, demonstrating adaptability and flexibility with a positive mindset will be key attributes in this ever growing sales organisation.
Further, this role is responsible for;
- Generating a new business pipeline through prospecting inbound or outbound opportunities
- Gaining interest in the B2B proposition by gaining credibility with gatekeepers and key business decision makers
- Gain a deep understanding of prospective customer needs and alignment to the Woolworths at Work business offering
- Partnering closely with internal solutions team across Implementation, Pricing, Technology and Account Management to provide a holistic and best in class customer experience
- Deliver meaningful and impactful presentations and insights to prospective customers
- Achieve key business metrics and sales and revenue targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Own individual performance as well as support team members through sharing of knowledge and growth opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a startup business with a dynamic environment
- Embracing an Agile Mindset in an agile workplace.
This telephone-based sales role is critical to the growth of our business. Day to day, you will be provided with the tools, systems, collateral, coaching and support to be highly successful in this team.
To be a successful Sales Executive, you will be a self-starter with a collaborative and engaging style. You enjoy interacting with customers on a regular basis and thrive in a fast paced, high performing environment. You have strong communication skills and the ability to translate data, insights and customers stories into actionable outcomes.. In addition, you will possess;
- Passionate about developing New Business
- 3 + years of experience in a Sales Executive, Business Development, Media Sales role delivering successfully to sales targets and revenue aspirations
- Track record of success in a B2B Sales environment including prospecting and cold calling
- Experience working within a eCommerce and/or retail business would be advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice, and market/industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand customers bespoke needs
- Highly engaging and enthusiastic manner.
- Experience in managing business negotiation with the ability to overcome sales objections
- Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM would be advantageous
- Business or Commerce degree highly valued.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, social club and much more (Site dependant)
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.