|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who You’ll Work With
Join the team transforming how Cisco works with channel partners to grow sales and increase profitability, while offering attractive consumption solutions that make it possible for customers to obtain flexible terms that ultimately help them build stronger and healthier businesses. With our Hybrid Cloud as-a-Service solutions, corporations are able to transform their cloud-native and non-cloud native applications, adopt private and public cloud effectively and free up their staff to better address other business needs.
In this role, you will lead pursuits with channel partners, drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, and be on the front line of developing revenue sharing models that shape our as-a-service and consumption offer and go-to-market strategy.
What You’ll Do
As a team member of an emerging business, you will be responsible for engaging with a variety of managed services providers and support key sales and business activities:
- Drive pre-sales partner engagements and develop creative, flexible consumption models for channel partners while meeting the needs of Cisco’s Business and Partner Organization.
- Develop dynamic capacity forecasting models with partners and customers based on use cases and business requirements.
- Coordinate with other Cisco organizations – Capital, Finance, Sales, Legal, etc. – to meet the operational expectations of channel partners and customers (e.g. developing templates, automating processes).
- Determine gaps in our existing governance, processes, and systems that hinder the accomplishment of consumption objectives and the necessary experience to win sustained, profitable businesses.
- Lead and contribute to projects to close those gaps and scale consumption models worldwide, ensuring these continue to enable customer solutions and are focused on business outcomes.
- Manage a consumption metrics scorecard and lead or manage opportunities to improve and / or exceed results.
- Assist in the creation and execution of new consumption business models to win profitable business in the market.
- Drive simplification and automation of consumption models and contract frameworks, collaborating effectively with both channel partners and Cisco teams to ensure success.
- Ensure alignment of overall Cisco priorities and senior sales and business leaders.
- Take an active role in training, coaching, mentoring, and developing partners as well as team members to ensure they have the knowledge and expertise required to identify and counsel on any business risks.
- Foster teamwork and encourage effective communication within function. Build strong relationships with colleagues, senior leaders, and regional teams.
Who You Are
The right candidate will be a ‘Doer’ that is able to work effectively in and between large organizations, building and leading cross-functional teams for both business development & execution on joint development. Although business focused, you have a strong understanding of the technical details and use cases of various technical architectures, consumption models in the hybrid cloud space, and are comfortable working through the details of building partner offers.
- Strong exposure, experience to enterprise cloud consumption models (e.g. pay-as-you-use, pay-as-you-grow), architecture trends related to cloud adoption. Knowledge of the major Cloud Service Providers.
- Experience selling to and work with a range of key partner types: System Integrators, Telecom Service Providers, Data Center & Hosting Providers and/ or Cloud Managed Services providers.
- Excellent presentation and program management skills. Experience presenting and leading engagements with senior business and technical audiences.
- Excellent financial modeling, cloud architecture understanding and experience
- Experience in being an active member of sales deal pursuit teams
This position will be based in one of the major APJC region locations (e.g. Singapore or Australia). Travel will vary with return to normal business from COVID, expect up to 25% travel long term.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!