|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to better serve our customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. With more than 200,000 team members across Australia, our team is one of our most valued customer groups.
How we roll
We are helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of smart people with smart, innovative and exceptional ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering the best customer experiences.
We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which have a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on a great work-life balance.
Where we play
WooliesX Hub is based within a 2 minute walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. The brand new site has been designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
What we are looking for
A key role in the Digital Content Management & Strategy Chapter at WooliesX. The role of Content Operations Specialist has the responsibility of managing content schedules and publishing for the woolworths.com.au homepage.
This role requires exceptional skills in developing and managing stakeholder relationships to achieve and deliver on the content strategy.
What You’ll Do
A key role in the Experience Practice working with Tribes & Squads at WooliesX and across the wider Woolworths Group. You’ll be part of a team crafting and creating compelling digital experiences for customers. Take a customer-first attitude to everything you do to help deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
- Collaborate with WooliesX Chapters, Tribes & Squads to plan and deliver the digital content experience for woolworths.com.au homepage
- Manage the CMS and ensures all licensing, metadata checks and collections tagging are correct
- Manage weekly BAU content publishing to ensure content is scheduled, published on-time
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create a workflow of content delivery cycles
- Lead the activation digital content across Web, desktop and app, supporting the broader team to deliver their strategic objectives
- Maintain content matrices, style guides and editorial calendars
- Lead a squad of 5+ to deliver on homepage content strategy
- Relationship management of key content partnerships
- Support the management of new and existing partnership opportunities
- Work closely with Lead Product Manager and Tribe Lead to main CMS upgrades and execute digital transformation
- Work closely with Tribe Lead on team headcount forecasting and workforce planning to deliver business
- Develop OKRs for homepage squad
- Manage homepage squad to deliver Connected Interfaces Tribe OKRs
- Continuously evaluate and improve ways of working and contribute process improvement ideas
- Run daily/weekly check-in sessions with the squad to ensure business requirements are met within SLAs
- Demonstrate/develop successful relationship management by creating frameworks for our content partners to work within
- Manage JIRA & Confluence
- Manager squad fortnightly sprint planning and squad workload (without and outside squad)
- Facilitate quarterly business planning sessions
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 6+ years digital experience (publishing experience advantageous)
- Experience working in AEM & understanding of Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics
- Liaise with commercial partners and internal stakeholders
- Manage internal and external customer relationships
- Leading teams to achieve aligned outcomes
- Supporting the content strategy
- Experience working with Copywriters, content creators and publishers
- Provide feedback to stakeholders and partners
- Strong project and relationship management
- A thorough understanding of SEO and Analytics, ability to optimise based on data insights
- Experience in managing large scale project with multiple moving parts/multiple streams
- Manage stakeholders to agreed timeframes
- Thorough understanding of Agile Ways of Working
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, social club and much more (Site dependant)
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.