|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Financial Crimes team is an integral and hard-working part of our business! With fraud prevention a top priority, we are seeking an experienced Senior Analyst in Fraud, to come on board and effectively minimise and mitigate card related fraudulent behaviour. You'll be providing senior level ownership to the card fraud portfolio; and acting as an SME for card fraud operations. Here, you’ll be managing the fraud prevention and detection processes, making recommendation to optimise detection capabilities and creating fraud rules in line with emerging trends.
If you are highly analytical, experienced in fraud prevention, and can convey confidential information professionally; look no further!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Responsible for the management of fraud detection processes; analysing trends and loss data to make suitable recommendations to various stakeholders
- Reviewing transactional behaviour, both financial and non-financial, to implement preventative actions
- Involved in writing rules to effectively detect fraud and be exposed to data driven analytics
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, providing them with management reports and trend analysis
- Acting is a point of contact, improving customer experience by reducing disputes through early detection, and mitigating reputational risk
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience in fraud prevention roles; minimum of 5 years
- SME in rule writing within fraud detection systems such as Verified by Visa, RiskShield or other industry used systems
- Thick skin and strong stakeholder management skills, to effectively liaise with challenging stakeholders
- Experience in transaction monitoring for debit and credit cards, internet banking and application fraud
- Strong business acumen, and ability to stay on top of trends
- Strong database analytic skills; primarily SQL
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.