Last updated 41 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are leading the cloud revolution. As a Senior Customer Solutions Manager you will work with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world, to enable their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this highly visible, role you will ensure that all AWS teams work together effectively and efficiently to deliver migration and modernization outcomes for the customer.
- As a trusted advisor to your customer, you’ll leverage your program management, technical and transformation expertise to understand your customer's business and strategic goals, translate them into an executable plan and drive the implementation
- Provide customer prescriptive guidance to enable them through their migration and modernization journey to AWS at scale.
- End-to-end ownership of multiple migration projects within a single enterprise or across several enterprises
- Engaging during the latter stages of the sales cycle you will be responsible for ensuring that a Migration Readiness Assessment (MRA) is conducted and bringing in SMEs to deliver the migration foundations (e.g. landing zone build, security controls, operating model, training etc.)
- Conduct migration kick off workshops (including stakeholder alignment)
- Ensure executive Steering Committees and reporting are established, including customer, partner, and AWS exec sponsors and that mechanisms are in place to identify and mitigate any identified risks.
- Where required, you will lead the interaction with specialist teams, ProServ and Partners for handoffs, especially with respect to refactoring.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
- Extensive experience leading complex, large scale, multi-dimensional, IT/technical/engineering programs
- Experience in senior customer facing role/s
- Experience in migrations or IT consulting projects
- Experience working with current technologies (especially cloud)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
- Demonstrated leadership through influence
- PMP, Prince2, PgMP, SAFe or SCRUM/Agile experience or certification