|Job Type:||Full Time|
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
UGL Pty Limited is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
By joining UGL, you will have the opportunity to work with an industry leader, gain invaluable experience and have the support to strive for more in your career.
We have opportunities for Painter Blasters to join the Asset Services division working on local and national projects, travel will be required. Working in a hazardous area environment you will join a team who support our processes – namely the UGL WAY and embodies our core values.
Your Responsibilities will include\:
- Maintaining a safe work environment by identifying hazards and safety awareness
- Coating preparation and blasting work
- Paint application to the highest standards
- Ensure equipment is well maintained
You will join and be part of the Operations team providing Maintenance Services to our clients. Significant experience working in an oil & gas, chemical processing or hazardous area environment is advantageous.
To be successful in these roles you will have\:
- Certificate III in Surface Preparation Coating Application
- Highly experienced Painter Blaster
- NACE Coating Inspector, Level 1 Certified (desirable)
- Working at Heights, EWP and Confined Space high risk work licences (desirable)
- Able to work in a team environment or on an individual basis
- Ability to identify and prioritise tasks and trouble shoot
- Be self-motivated and be a self-starter
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at UGL, so we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.