At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Client Experience Team based in Sydney. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the National Client Experience Team Manager, Brand Leader as well as the Sydney Managing Partner and partner group. The primary focus of the role will be to help develop and deploy appropriate Oceania programs in the Sydney market, encompassing sponsorship, hospitality and thought leadership events to build brand, reputation and relationships for the firm.
This role is offered on a permanent full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- With the Sydney Managing Partner, Sydney partners and National Client Experience Team Manager, determine marketing goals and objectives that support the firm’s business strategy in the marketplace.
- Create and deliver distinctive experiences for our clients and people across a broad range of corporate hospitality, thought leadership or technical content and internal staff events.
- Lead on major events for the Sydney office working in collaboration with the national coordinator team, Go-to-market team and lead/support on wider national events team projects
- Identify and manage relationships with third party suppliers and vendors, negotiating commercial terms and complying with the firm’s procurement policies and procedures.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or work experience including proven experience in event management and production
- Experience in a professional services or B2B environment, working with CRM and e-marketing platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in business planning, reporting and budget management with the ability to manage multiple agendas and meet demanding time frames
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional project management skills
- Ability to prioritise task and manage workload of self and team