|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer has recently been awarded NBN Co’s Unified Field Operations – Networks (UNIFY) contract to manage and optimise the National Broadband Network. The objective of the contract is to “Deliver great customer experience through exceptional network management” which will be achieved by restoring the network as soon as possible after an incident has occurred whilst continually improving and ensuring the integrity of the network by undertaking proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
We now have an opportunity for a Supervisor to join our team based out of Gepps Cross, South Australia to service operations in the Northern Territory . You will supervise our service partners, ensuring delivery of ticket of work and project works are on-time and to schedule as well as monitor quality, delivering all work to a high standard. With our Zero Harm culture at the forefront, you will promote safe working practices and a culture of safe behaviours and attitudes at all times. A strong emphasis on quality is required as well as an in depth understanding of cost variations, ticket of works, schedule of rates and health & safety. Previous experience in a similar role combined with a collaborative leadership style will ensure your success in this position.
- Supervisory experience within the telecommunications industry
- Ability to work on call, a minimum of 1 in 5 weeks
- Strong proven track record of managing a sub contractor or direct workforce to meet defined targets
- An expert knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: HFC, Copper, Fibre, Telecommunications related Civils or Active Equipment Installation (Qualification/Accreditation preferred)
- A thorough understanding of service delivery processes with a self-sufficient, flexible and customer oriented approach to work
- Safety and quality focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on time, to plan and to a high standard
- Ability to incorporate innovation into work processes and outputs
- Passionate and driven to provide a high level of service to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to coach and mentor a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Team player who embraces Downer’s 4 Pillars of Safety, Delivery, Relationships and Thought Leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary Package plus Tool of Trade of Vehicle
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
- Further develop and continue your telecommunications career
- Working across the latest technology in the Australian market place
For more information please contact Paula Collins, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner - email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.