|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and grow the game – from grassroots to elite. Together, we put on the game, deliver important events, communicate with our fans, run community programs, develop coaches and umpires, and collaborate with partners, delight members, support clubs and so much more. While our roles may vary we are all united by a common goal, to progress the game so that everyone can share in its heritage and possibilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking someone who is passionate about leading and implementing innovative content partnerships for our clients and partners, working within AFL’s Digital & Media Network.
As the ideal candidate you will be multi-skilled, with the ability to lead and direct all commercial content briefs and responses with clients in collaboration with internal commercial partnerships leads and AFL Digital & Media creative teams.
You have great experience with managing scalable projects, working to deadlines, understand branded content strategy (ideation, planning, implementation and PCA) and be passionate and adept at building strong stakeholder relationships with a focus on both commercial and audience priorities.
Above everything, you’re a strong and consistent communicator and an expert at managing expectations and timelines – sometimes under pressure in a dynamic environment.
The AFL is committed to promoting and protecting the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in our care. The AFL undertakes several screening processes to ensure the appropriate protection of children in its care.
Please note, employment in this position is subject to the successful candidate holding a Valid Working with Children Check and a satisfactory criminal history record check.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
- Develop a strong understanding of AFL Media Content and Distribution Strategy, AFL digital audiences, product portfolio and brands to help the AFL deliver effective client campaigns
- Manage and lead the production of brand partnered content, project managing relevant stakeholders within AFL Media as well as commercial partners and clients
- Take creative concepts and collaboratively build a project plan for production and distribution across multiple AFL channels and media e.g. video, photo, written, audio, design and animation, social, etc.
- Extracting and interpreting branded content briefs from commercial teams and pulling relevant creative leads and producers together, depending on brief requirements
- Collate and communicate production schedules and estimates for each project, ensuring all campaign assets are delivered to meet distribution schedules
- Build credibility with stakeholders by assuming the role of trusted adviser to deal with ambiguity and solve business challenges, including navigating briefs through AFL Digital & Media, contributing to creative solution design, providing cost estimates and feasibility
- Leverage strong people and project management experience daily to anticipate tasks and manage workflow across numerous projects at various stages of their lifecycle
- Work closely with Commercial Content Strategist, Creative Services Manager, Production and Distribution leads to build and manage production timelines and distribution schedules for each project, as well as manage conversations with key stakeholders around deliverables and problem-solving challenges
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Project/Implementation Management, ideally in a digital media landscape, and with experience in branded content production planning
- Experience project managing multiple stakeholders to develop proposals and implementation plans as well as trouble shooting various challenges that arise in a timely manner
- Strong commercial experience; including owning relationships with internal stakeholders, key client decision makers and presenting and implementing content and distribution plans
- Experience in sports media will be looked upon favourably
- We believe in a Healthy Mind, Healthy Body and Healthy Workplace and our staff have access to an extensive Health and Wellbeing program
- My Development – all employees have access to the AFL’s My development program which consists of on the job training, coaching and mentoring and formal learning.
- AFL Staff Footy Memberships – easy access to the game, staff can share these with family and friends
- My Benefits – staff have access to over 350 discounts with some of the biggest retailers and the AFL’s Corporate Partners
- Play Your Way – A flexible approach to your working life
Applications Close: 16 April 2021