|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
The Project Office Manager is responsible for supporting the Alliance Manager in managing the interface of communication between the client and the project. The Project Officer is also responsible for management of the office.
The Project Office Manager has the authority and responsibility to carry out the following duties, which include but are not limited to\:
- Assist the Alliance Manager as required with any administration issues regarding the day to day operations of the Project Head Office
- Assist Human Resources in scheduling of the Project Induction and looking after new starters with orientation activities and support as required.
- Organise and maintain office amenities and be the point of contact for the leasing arrangements of the main site office
- Ongoing development and refinement of company policies and procedure relating to Office Management
- Accountable for the purchasing and re-stocking of office consumables
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, Aconex and Team Binder
- Previous experience as an office manager in large rail, road or civil projects
- Ability to operate with minimal direction, prioritise work requirements and effectively manage time.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.