|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on its reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects in WA.
As we enter a critical growth phase and transition into a major player in the sector, we are seeking Expressions of Interest from Environmental & Sustainability professionals at all levels for current and upcoming works within Perth CBD and Regional WA.
Our positions available are for the following key personnel:
- Sustainability Manager (IS Version 2.0 essential, Green star experience highly desirable)
- Sustainability Advisor (IS experience and Green star experience highly desirable)
- Snr Environment and Sustainability Advisor (Infrastructure experience essential, contaminated site experience highly desirable, IS and/or Green star experience desirable)
- Environmental Advisor (Infrastructure experience essential, contaminated site experience desirable)
We are particularly looking for Environment and Sustainability professionals with experience working in the Infrastructure sector, with Infrastructure Council of Australia IS Rating experience highly desirable.
You are a strong communicator with effective problem-solving skills. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental and/or Sustainability Management or a related field;
- 5 years site-based experience in environmental and/or sustainability management preferably based on infrastructure projects;
- Sound understanding of Western Australia Environmental Legislation with proven ability to review and interpret relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice and contractual requirements to comply with environmental industry requirements;
- Demonstrated ability in developing and interpreting approvals documents and preparing reports and monitoring compliance documentation;
- Strong data collection and analytical skills;
- Effective time and people management skills including planning and sequencing of work, and personal time management;
- ISCA experience highly desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful, ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. If you are focused and aspired to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, you will have a future with great possibilities with us.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Cliona Ryan via email Cliona.email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS