|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Contract/Temp, Full Time|
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Administrator to join our team in Milperra on a part-time / 3 days per week basis.
About the role
You will provide administration support to assigned projects and contracts and will ensure processing and accurate reporting of project accounting data and forecasts. You will also be responsible for\:
- Control invoice payments to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Timesheet processing
- Raising purchase orders
- Managing and updating financial and administrative data in SAP
- Prepare monthly transactions
- Prepare project progress claim with SAP functions.
You are customer focused and team orientated with excellent communication skills. You are a multitasker and committed to the smooth day to day running of the finance administration function. To be successful in this role you will have\:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Proven experience in a Project Accounting role
- Current Drivers Licence
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- A high level of written and oral communication, planning and presentation skills.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.