|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in Advertising Sales, Marketing, Consulting, and/or Media
- Experience in online sales/business development
- Experience working across TV Media, Creative and Media Agency dynamics
- Knowledge of traditional and contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy
- Expertise in brand building and performance marketing
- Effective communication, influencing, and relationship-building skills
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Display and Video Specialist, you'll have a track record in driving transformational growth from the development of strategic business plans, C-Level/Stakeholder relationships, and a deep knowledge of Google’s suite of Display and Video media solutions. You'll also have the ability to impact and influence internal and cross-functional teams, and the ability to be an agent for change.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop and deliver the Video and Display strategy for the Financial Services and Travel team and be responsible for achieving both long-term and short-term strategic business goals
- Be the front line Video and Display promoter for the team. Engage and influence senior internal and external relationships; build, customize, and deliver solutions through the right forums
- Align and integrate resources across the Video and Display team, your portfolio, and other cross-functional Google teams to deliver against your portfolio’s Display and Video business goals and priorities
- Be the Video and Display expert; master internal tools (across insight development, planning, booking and measurement) as well as navigate the different media buying methods to deliver business growth outcomes
- Assist in strategic planning, forecasting, and operational reporting including annual and quarterly account planning and bottoms up forecasting