|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Kalgoorlie (Not FIFO)
- Industry Leader
- Permanent career development opportunity
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are seeking a driven Civil Supervisor to join our team based in Kalgoorlie overseeing the Rural Road Network Contract for the Goldfield Esperance Region.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with industry exposure across, Civil Road Maintenance, Construction, Infrastructure or Bulk Earth works.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Overseeing works delivery crews, ensuring their understanding of the project requirements, scheduling of works, resource allocation and zero harm compliance
- Securing and coordinating necessary resources including plant, materials, subcontractors, gravels and construction water for the delivery of programmed works
- Managing all safety, personnel and plant matters in accordance with systems and management plans
- Providing advice on technical matters as required
- Regularly reporting of work performance including measuring, monitoring and reporting on KPI
Ideally you will have;
- Demonstrated and successful experience in a supervisory role gained at similar level
- Ability to influence and develop a strong safety culture
- Experience in scheduling and programming of routine maintenance activities
- Demonstrable knowledge of road construction and maintenance practices, including materials selection for construction and maintenance
- Sound understanding of pavement construction, bituminous surfacing and asphalting processes and techniques
- Ability to review and implement traffic management plans
What we offer
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
For more information please contact: Samantha Temple, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner m: 0448 543 200 e: Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com