- Join our high performing team based in Campbellfield
- Comprehensive training on all Cummins products
- Competitive hourly rate super OT, annual bonus & additional benefits
We are looking for a talented Diesel Mechanic to join our workshop team specialising in Heavy Vehicle repairs and maintenance across on-highway and industrial customers based at our Campbellfield branch.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Deliver a first-class service to our customers
- Complete repairs and maintenance of heavy diesel products
- Diagnose and repair various engines.
- Engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issues / incidents to the Supervisor
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic post apprenticeship
- Mechanical trades qualified as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (Open to light vehicle qualification)
- Experience with servicing and maintaining heavy diesel products. Cummins engines experience is advantageous
- Solid diagnostic and IT capabilities
- A positive and willing attitude with strong interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly rate - commensurate with experience. Overtime penalties. Superannuation. Tool allowance. On-call allowance. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income protection insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.