|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
First Class Fitter Machinist
Our Kalgoorlie Office currently have an opportunity for a Fitter/Machinist to join team in a full time workshop role.
A team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work safely within team environment. understand best work practice and knowledge in the safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks.
We are looking for a person who will be able to assist in meeting company targets for production cost, quality of finished goods and delivery times and assisting in the workshop to achieve continual improvements of production efficiency, whilst maintaining and improving quality standards.
You need to have experience in:
- Experience working in workshop environment
- Lathes, Milling Machines
- Horizontal Borers
- Fixed Plant Equipment
- Reading and Interpreting engineering drawings and work to tolerances
All suitable applicants will:
- Trade Qualification – Australian Recognised;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Construction Induction (Blue/White) Card;
- Provide all necessary documentation/qualifications/tickets relevant to the position;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
These roles offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply.
If you require any further information regarding this role, please contact Hollie Mazzucchelli on email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES