|Job Type:||Full Time|
Recruitment Business Partner
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent and driving company’s growth, we want to speak with you!
Our Projects division have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner. At this position, you will get an opportunity to support niche projects in the Utilities industry including white and blue-collar hiring.
- You have significant exposure to a fast-paced style of recruitment, sourcing and mobilisation.
- You are an experienced recruiter to manage end-to-end recruitment of professionals at all levels.
- You are a talent advisor to provide ‘outside-the-box’ solution to your business for hard to find resources in a highly competitive market
- You have advanced level of sourcing skills including LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, networking and other resources.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen