|Location:||New South Wales, Wollongong|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR – WOLLONGONG 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM
About the role
We are looking for hands-on, motivated and focused individuals who are willing to learn and start their career in warehousing. Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, you will join the Parts team in providing excellent customer service through picking and packing high volumes of parts. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting and rewarding career path with one of the world's leading equipment management organisations.
This role will be offered on a 12 Month Fixed Term contract.
- Provide tooling and parts requirements to the service department
- Control tooling repairs
- Manage incoming deliveries and dispatches
- Storage and management of service WIP new parts
- Maintain warranty store records and manage warranty parts storage
- Carry out stocktakes
- Picking and packing parts
- Matching parts numbers to paper work
- Maintaining accuracy in packing large orders of small parts
- Ensuring a focus on safety at all times
Skills & Experience
- Basic computer skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Commitment to maintaining a safe work environment
- Competitive base hourly rate
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 879010.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.