|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Melbourne Location
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments within healthcare. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches and our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
Committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced, we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on customer.
About the Role
As an Assistant Relationship Manger you will assist the Relationship Manager by providing them with continuous support in acquiring new business and managing their existing portfolio of clients. The role predominantly involves taking ownership of end to end home loan administration including deal structure, credit approval and workflow management through to settlement. This includes analysis of income documentation to assist with determining loan serviceability, preparing credit submissions including credit checks and associated administration tasks, preparation of loan documentation and pre-settlement requirements, and supporting the team to achieve set targets.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Loading client information and files into various systems with high degree of accuracy
- Performing all relevant client checks including Equifax reports and employment verifications
- Prepare and draft credit proposals for new residential loan applications
- Extract and analyse income documentation including review of complex financial statements and reports to determine loan serviceability
- Liaising with internal stakeholders as well as clients, accountants, solicitors and relevant 3rd parties to ensure efficient settlement of each deal
- Assisting with multiple product distribution including account and credit card opening
- Answering inbound enquiries and providing exceptional customer service
- Monitoring ongoing needs of existing client base, client maintenance and retention
- Undertaking additional duties as advised by the Relationship Manager or Team Leader
With previous retail finance experience, you will be responsible for liaising with clients on a daily basis therefore will maintain exceptional communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and abilities:
- Previous banking experience or broker support experience assisting specifically with residential lending deals
- A deep understanding of retail lending products, relevant file
- Proven ability to review financials and understand complex lending structures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
- Above all else, you will be a self-directed, motivated team player who is skilled at managing their time and workload while supporting a high performing Relationship Manager.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.