|Job Type:||Full Time|
99designs has a strong brand heritage with design, with a passionate community of professional designers around the world fulfilling thousands of freelance design jobs each year. And now we're growing! As part of our new partnership with Vistaprint, we're looking to strengthen our service offering beyond freelance design, into a broader set of professional freelance marketing services.
Your role as the Performance Marketing Manager will be focused on analyzing campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, optimizing them with your finger on the pulse of the digital advertising landscape to surface new opportunities and use innovative best practices to deliver additional value. You will work alongside another Performance Marketing Manager supporting their core growth channels in SEM, Social and Affiliate to attract and convert new clients to the business.
- Optimize the marketing budget in channels you manage, and deliver an efficient return on investment in acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with the broader marketing, creative and product teams to ensure alignment in 99designs messaging, value props and creative assets.
- Plan, execute and report out on progress and learnings along the way.
- Act as a go-to expert in problem-solving for growth as new opportunities and challenges arise within the business.
A bit about you
We need somebody who can think creatively and non-conventionally when it comes to growth. Somebody who is comfortable finding unique angles within new and existing push-marketing and pull-marketing channels to attract new freelance professionals to the 99designs platform.
You may have worked a digital role (SEM, SEO) on either the product or agency side or you may even come from an engineering background, at the crux of it we are looking for a human who has a genuine passion for all things performance;
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving (A passion in examining insights to help develop creative marketing acquisition)
- and up-to-date on the latest trends and In-depth knowledge of various social platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
At 99designs we hold our values dearly – we believe in putting people first, and people helping other people to create their own success, that design has no borders, and that the journey should be fun. 99designs want every person we engage with to be delighted with the 99designs' service and experience.
As we continue to scale, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the communities in which we operate. We want people to feel like they belong and can bring their whole selves to work. Our aim is to continue to foster a collaborative environment with a keen focus on innovation, growth and ownership. Below are some of the things we do to support our people.
- Flexible working hours, remote-first policy and a great office located in Richmond, Melbourne.
- Continual training and learning, conference attendance, and in-house mentoring opportunities
- Health and wellness programs like yoga, a running club, and quiet spaces
- A fully stocked kitchen, including an industrial-strength coffee machine, free snacks and weekly catered lunches
- An active social club, with events for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
We would love to know more about you, what you’re passionate about, interests and hobbies that go beyond just reviewing your CV. Apply, say hi!