|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Contact Centre Technical Delivery Manager (TSM) role provides senior operational advice, support and technical expertise in the design, development, implementation, maintenance and operational assurance of the Federal Govt Client Contact Centre infrastructure and applications environment.
The role primarily delivers a BAU function aligned with the delivery, performance, maintenance and growth of the client’s Contact Centre solutions. The position is also required to work closely with pre-sales focusing on the design and supportability elements of in scope Contact Centre solution architecture.
The role will require knowledge of ITIL methodology. This will involve the use of Incident, Change and Problem Management techniques to drive technical resolver groups in the resolution, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions to ensure that Contact Centre performance levels are exceeded.
The role is required to lead a virtual team of (5 to 15) Contact Centre, Data Base and Pre-Production Engineers in the successful development, operation and maintenance of the client’s infrastructure and application-based Contact Centre services.
Please note: This role requires you to work closely with the Federal Govt. Client and hence would require the candidate to be an Australian Citizen with an eligibility to achieve Baseline Security Clearance
- Leading a large external virtual team of senior Contact Centre, Data Base and Pre- Production Environment Engineers.
- Managing the technical resolution of complex Contact Centre related major incidents that are highly bespoke and integrated with other Service Provider//client infrastructure and applications.
- After hours incident resolution via technical bridge attendance with Optus, other Service Provider staff and the Client
- Working within a team environment comprised of a number of diverse roles with a mix of pre-sales and post sales focus, to ensure that the Client sees a cohesive, customer focused and high value E2E technical management team.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging Telco/ICT/Enterprise Contact Centre/Hosting products both within Optus and across the industry, and reading and interpreting the evolving technical needs of the market.
- Operate within a complex technical and client environment, that demands tight timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of agreed complex technical outcomes.
- Australian Citizenship and a degree in IT or Engineering
- Minimum 7+ years working in the Telecommunications and/or IT Industry in an Operational Management and Support Role
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships with clients at Senior and Operational management levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging technologies and technical services relevant to Contact Centre environments such as:
- Management, maintenance and support of enterprise grade Contact Centre solutions
- Concepts, principles and practices associated with Contact Centre service offerings
- High level interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification or demonstrated knowledge
- High level of understanding of Telephony and Contact Centre Technology suites such as Cisco, Genesys, Verint and Nuance at an operational management support level.
- A proven ability to facilitate and co-ordinate multiple technical teams and third-party vendors in support of complex operational outcomes.
- Vendor Management and Engagement skills
- Ability to understanding the commercial models that underpin the operational support model, including infrastructure/application and license maintenance costs, internal and third-party support costs and out of hours costs.