|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Service Delivery Lead is the senior operational role responsible for all aspects of service management delivery and performance for the Federal Govt. Client. They lead and orchestrate the multi-disciplined ITIL based operations teams and service bundle resolver groups, to meet or exceed contracted service outcomes and associated SLAs. This includes monitoring and reporting service levels and service performance, plus addressing areas of non-performance to maintain operational health and avoid SLA penalties.
The Service Delivery Lead must be the trusted advisor for operational matters and ensure resolution of all relevant operational issues across Event, Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request fulfillment, Service Desk, and other ITIL functions. They will be a mature professional with well-developed communication, relationship and negotiation skills. They will also demonstrate a sound knowledge of the business and technical aspects of their service bundle (Network and Hosting, Unified Communications or Contact Centre) and its uses in a high end, secure Federal Government agency.
Please note: This role requires you to work closely with the Federal Govt. Client and hence would require the candidate to be an Australian Citizen with an eligibility to achieve Baseline Security Clearance
- Operating across a matrix management leveraged structure that combines to deliver the overall experience to the Federal Govt.client.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, Service Providers, distributed Optus teams and vendors. As a nationwide account interstate travel may be required from time to time.
- Achieve and maintain “trusted advisor” status for business and operational customer relationships.
- Managing internal stakeholders at operational management levels across Optus to gain priority for contracted deliverable
- Driving continual efficiency improvements and developing innovative and relevant solutions to client needs.
- Managing multiple high priority tasks.
- Being flexible in your time as some role requirements are dictated by operational and project imperatives, including out of hours high severity incident support.
- Liaise with Sales and Project teams to ensure strategies are aligned, support operational outcomes and profitable.
- Ensuring third parties continually improve their service delivery in line with the lifecycle of the contract.
- Maintain an understanding of supported technology and operational platforms and Client’s evolving requirements at a strategic level, to ensure Optus remains competitive and relevant.
- Australian Citizenship and a degree in IT or Engineering
- Specific experience in ICT Managed Services Operations at a senior level.
- Operations Management experience (including escalation-path on critical incidents).
- Proven understanding of key industry technology issues and solutions available.
- Key customer relationship experiences with accountability for operational outcomes.
- Strong “virtual” people management background.
- Minimum of 10 years working in a related environment
- Expert product and outsourcing industry knowledge coupled with the ability to engage with Customers at all levels and translate Customer needs into a complete solution.
- Experience managing services in at least one of the following environments
- Networks and Hosting
- Unified Communications
- Contact Centre applications and infrastructure, and also mobile services
- Experience in implementing and operating successfully in a matrix management environment.
- Experience in ICT environments demonstrating a strong, successful Operational Management experience of a strategic and operational nature.
- Strong communication skills, as well as effective presentation skills, demonstrated through Customer testimonies
- Strong understanding of Optus and partner capabilities.
- ITIL certification