|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects (IP), a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects in Perth & across regional WA.
As we enter a critical growth phase and transition into a major player in the sector, an new role with excellent career opportunities is now available for a Project Manager (Track & Rail Systems) to join our NEWEst team, delivering key Rail & Rail Systems works across our Thornlie/Cockburn line.
Working initially out of our CBD offices and then later at the work front in Perth’s regional suburbs you will report directly to the Construction Director for the project. You will be working closely with our existing teams and managing the day to day and long-term construction oversight of this key element of the project.
As the project manager for the section of works, the manager holds single point accountability for the successful delivery of this section of works and the contracts under their control. Your success is measured across Zero harm, Commercial, Financial, Productivity, Program and the Quality outcomes. Man-management and driving a positive culture with your direct workforce and sub-contractors is also critical.
What we are looking for in you:
- Ideally you will have qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Many years of demonstrated experience in leadership roles in the delivery of Major Rail Infrastructure Projects in Australia or Internationally
- Substantial exposure to resource planning and project management
- Keen oversight & preparation of project budgets and review of financial information to make sound short and long term business decisions
- Excellent personnel management and the ability to think on your feet and problem solve as events arise
- Ability to establish and maintain a reputation built on mutual respect and trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on Zero Harm, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
What we offer:
- Highly competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Respect for your knowledge and ideas that you will bring to the table
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume.
For more information, please email Cliona.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.