Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian helps teams everywhere change the world through the power of software and we are looking for a well-rounded Product Manager for Atlassian's Ecosystem security team. This is team is responsible for building and operating programs and mature software systems to help improve the security of our ecosystem platforms, marketplace partners, and third party apps.
You'll be responsible for owning and driving the roadmap for Cloud Security participant program, expanding the Marketplace security programs to all Atlassian marketplaces and ecosystem platforms, and own the communication with customers and partners on all marketplace security programs. You are an efficient decision maker who prioritises based on business value. You bring together requirements from stakeholders, benchmark with other companies on best practices, and understand industry trends. You will drive improvements that affect key company metrics.
If you are a strong product manager interested in developing your info security expertise, this role is a rare opportunity to do just that!
In this role you'll get to:
- Help drive strategy and capabilities forward
- Plan, drive, and execute against the product roadmap for top Security projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive the daily execution, managing risk, communication, and expectations
- Craft epics, user stories, and own the backlog
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Strong product management background
- A track record delivering projects on-time, in-scope, and with quality
- Experience in managing/prioritising backlogs
- Excellent partnering and teamwork skills with both internal and external partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to rally a team around the work they are doing
- You are a results-oriented, self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Familiarity with security practices (like: vulnerability scanning, pen testing, trust & compliance program)
- Software development experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience with scalable, high-performance systems that are highly available
- Experience with an operationally focused team
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.