|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Driving change is your thing? Envisioning the future and making this happen brings out the best in you? Then this role is for you! The Sales Programs & Insights team is looking for a strong leader who will drive the development and evolution of Support offerings in partnership with our key stakeholders in the Offerings and Solution Area Teams.
As part of the broader Support Services team within Microsoft Solutions, you will be the key to create and successfully land strategic sales programs and enable the business growth of Support Services sales.
Drive impact through Solution Area aligned initiatives and ensure that Support is truly integrated throughout the customer life cycle and with Microsoft Cloud offerings.
- Influence revenue growth of Support by landing key sales programs and sales motions
- Lead the change in field sales alignment, evangelizing the value of Support offers.
Deliver results and be accountable for business performance related to programs and integration of Support sales.
You are an ideal candidate if you are dynamic, passionate, self-motivated, confident in working with senior leaders and comfortable in a matrix organization. You have the “can-do” attitude and can gain the trust and confidence of the communities you serve. We are looking for a strong and empathetic leader who can drive results and truly make a difference.
- Embed Support Services into Support and Solution Area mainstream motions, work cross-org across teams to co-create integrated offerings and GTM
- Ensure landing of offerings and readiness across Area-based ATU/STU/SMC/M&O teams for cross-solutions in alignment with WCB and BG direction, leverage all muscles of the organization to develop world class enablement.
- Drive results through demand generation and opportunity acceleration in the Area(s)
- Influence sales execution landing and demonstrate direct impact of GTM activities through accelerated pipeline increase related to the Solution Area cross-sell revenue.
- Provide insights and drive analysis capabilities across the Support Services sales and marketing motions
- Be the voice of the field, partner and customers providing insights through key forums and channels to maximize institutional knowledge and organizational agility across sales, marketing, customer success, partner and offering teams.
- Drive results with respect to revenue targets by working with the Areas Sales Leadership in Asia
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate:
- Sustained focus on customer and business success when balancing short- and long-term decisions.
- Business focus, seeking to understand future markets and customer needs while actively considering alternative business models to meet these needs.
The ability to influence strategies that cross organizational boundaries to achieve broad business goals, and drive commitment across non-direct reporting teams.
1. Sales expertise, Value selling and challenger sales capabilities (mandatory)
2. Strategic thinking and effective communications with all levels of management, with the capability to guide, educate and influence the thinking of senior decision-makers
3. Knowledge of one or more Solution Area expertise is required (either MW, Security, Azure etc.) (mandatory)
4. Deep knowledge of the Enterprise selling ecosystem and field sales organization (mandatory)
5. Analytical thinking, business intelligence skills, solid familiarity with MSX tools and Power BI
6. Outstanding executive-level presentation and change management skills (mandatory)
7. Excellence in Business Strategy and Business Architecture (preferred)
8. Demonstrated ability to achieve results in an ambiguous and changing environment.
Proven success in collaborating across boundaries, driving toward a common goal while impacting and influencing others
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.