|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
UGL Unipart are currently seeking applications for a Senior Warehouse Administrator to join the team at our maintenance facility in Eveleigh, NSW. This role will be offered on a 24 months fixed term contract.
This role will provide efficient and effective senior administration and basic data analysis support to the Warehouse operations. Working as part of a team to review and allocate all material priorities and maintain integrity of data on SAP systems for material movements/audits of products across all stakeholder groups.
You will provide support to the Depot Manager & Warehouse & Logistics team on site to ensure all open transactions are completed as required to ensure maximum availability to UGL-Unipart customers.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a Supply Chain / Warehousing office environment.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Experience using SAP is a must for this role
- Proficient skills in computers\: MS Word, Excel, email.
- Experienced gained in the rail, automotive, military, Defence, avionics or any other safety critical environment.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.