Due to continued growth and success in winning more projects, we are expanding the recruitment team we have an opportunity for a Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner (Blue Collar & White Collar) to work from our Perth CBD office. The position will be supporting a variety of short- and long-term projects based in WA, within our Infrastructure Projects and Asset Services business units.
As part of an in-house recruitment team you will pride yourself on quality outcomes and service delivery to your client groups. This role will involve the proactive sourcing of both temporary and permanent positions with a strong focus on blue collar volume recruitment. The key to your success in the role will be your ability to build key relationships and source the best available market talent.
- An experienced blue-collar recruitment specialist with substantial experience in recruiting temporary staff across the construction, shutdown, heavy industry or rail sectors
- Proven ability to manage and develop multiple stakeholder relationships across a variety of different industry sectors
- Deadline focused and able to manage high pressure and volume whilst achieving business outcomes
- Strong understanding of project and shutdown based blue collar recruitment coupled with building and maintaining of talent pools
- Proven understanding of recruiting across a variety of work sites and understanding multiple Employment Agreements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal will ensure your ability to achieve operational objectives
- Recruitment database experience is essential (PageUp preferred).
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company that continues to grow through major organic growth, project wins and acquisitions
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Tracy Snyman – Team Lead Recruitment and Sourcing 0428340291 email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.