|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Water Services North is undertaking a program of works for Queensland Urban Utilities. With numerous Water infrastructure projects underway, Downer team are currently seeking a Project Engineer to provide support to QLD Operations team in a fulltime permanent capacity. Working from Fortitude Valley office and reporting to the Delivery Manager, Project Engineer will undertake construction of Water & Wastewater Projects.
- Demonstrated experience in recent site delivery of a Water/Wastewater network renewals projects
- Truck main or Reticulation works experience
- Degree qualification in either Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Delivered construction projects in a Tier 1 contractor
- Demonstrated experience in management of Site Engineers and subcontractors
- Understanding of relevant specifications, quality analysis and problem-solving skills
- Permanent full time role
- Career growth opportunities within Downer
- Downer employee benefits program
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org