|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. UGL is active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. Our skilled workforce, expertise in project management and end-to-end engineering, is backed by a continuous focus on safety, innovation and improvement.
At UGL, we believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams. We are currently seeking an experienced Training and Compliance Coordinator to join the team in Mackay.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for supporting the HSSE Manager and Line Managers in HSEQ and Project Management system compliance (ie Contractor management Systems) and reporting on performance measures that relate to Statutory requirements and UGL performance objectives.
- The business may also require this position to assist in HSSE support for projects from time to time.
- Verification of Risk Management processes e.g. WRACs and Risk Registers.
- Shutdowns / Outages Schedule, Manage Actions for Hold Points and maintain records. Communicate Hold point minutes and actions.
- Travel - Monitoring compliance to Vehicle allocation, Journey/ Fatigue Management
- Conduct Auditing against HSE Management Plan and report % Compliance (Proactive monitoring)
- Create broad-brush TNA for Shutdown / Outages and Communicate to WFP Team.
- Ensure compliance with all UGL Resources HSSE policies, procedures and relevant legislative requirements
- Previous experience as a Training & Compliance Coordinator working in the mining industry
- Must have a Cert IV in WHS
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Quality Management System Auditing - Desirable
- Diploma Project Management – Desirable
- Ability to priorities workload
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to enforce Company Procedures and Standards
- Inspection and auditing capabilities
- Current Driver’s License
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
#LI-UGLR #Work-180 #unitewiththeverybest