|Job Type:||Full Time|
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions are more focused than ever and harnessing the best talent for our business is the key. So, an opportunity to employ a Heavy Duty Fitter on a full time basis has become available. The roster is Mon – Fri, 10 hours each day, 2 weeks of day shift, 1 week of night shift.
You will carry out scheduled maintenance program to Caterpillar fleets including dozers, graders, loaders, excavators and trucks. Experience with components will be highly regarded and not restricted to Caterpillar fleet.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art mining equipment
- Safety first working culture
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Demonstrated experience with Heavy Mobile Plant
- Current C Class Licence
- High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Dedicated commitment to safety
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.