Last updated 2 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Trade Campaign Manager, you’ll be joining an incredible marketing team, in a newly created role that will assist in continuing to develop our always-on trading strategy and leading trade marketing campaigns. Reporting into our Trade Marketing Manager, this is an ideal role for an experienced marketer who enjoys fast-paced environments and is excited about contributing to our growth and ongoing success.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Support the delivery of the trade marketing strategy across online and in-store environments.
- Work with brand, sales, channel, and analytics teams to execute best in class trade campaigns
- Contribute toward brand awareness and consumer sales with impactful through-the-line campaigns
- Support the development of our CRM marketing strategy
- Manage campaign budget and all campaign reporting
- Play an active part of the Partner Marketing Team, understanding accurately our portfolio priorities, and pro-actively proposing initiatives that translate at trade level
- Lead external agencies and internal teams from brief to implementation
- Oversee all campaign content, including writing, editing and proofreading copy for campaigns
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
You’ll have a passion and strong understanding of retail, trade marketing and experience in delivering end to end campaigns
- 3+ years experience in a similar role with a proven record of driving commercial success
- Experienced in multi-channel marketing across ATL/ TTL and BTL
- Solutions focused with ability to manage prioritisation and multiple projects
- Comfortable translating acquired campaign data into thorough analysis to identify opportunities
- Strong budget management and prioritisation skills
- An excellent communicator and teammate who is able to work independently, collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, with a growth mindset
- Open to learning, creative problem solving, and change
- Experienced and confident in negotiating, influencing and presenting
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organization and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.